This season, the RallyRACC will be the closing event of the World Rally Championship (WRC), which will undoubtedly increase the popularity of what is already one of the more well known south European rallies.
One of the main points of interest of this rally is that it is one of the few true mixed surface events of the championship (with stages on both tarmac and gravel). This poses a big challenge to the drivers and to their teams as well, since drivers have to adapt their style to very different driving surfaces and teams have to tune the cars to completely different specifications, depending on what surface they will be driving on, in a very short time spell. Still, despite the inclusion of gravel stages, the focus of the rally will still lay in the sweeping, race circuit-like tarmac roads where, in order to be quick, drivers must drive very precisely to take the optimum racing line at all times and thus maximize their pace through the high-speed corners.
The RallyRACC will be held on the Costa Daurada (Tarragona, Spain) and its base will be in Salou, one of the most touristic cities in the area. Specifically the permanent service park will be located at the Port Aventura theme park. All in all, the rally and its entourage provide the perfect combination of sporting and touristic attractions! Come to the RallyRACC with EventGo!
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
Photos by kyn_chung in Flickr.
Video uploaded by latulasport.
Package based on 2 people occupancy. The package includes:
- Double room in 4 stars Regina Gran Hotel in Salou– 5 nights (check in 7th November 2012 - check out 12th November 2012). Breakfast and evening meal included.
- Transfer from Barcelona airport to Salou (Wednesday 7th November at 17:00h).
- Transfer from Salou to Barcelona airport (arrival at 12:00h noon).
- Transfer to:
- Day 2: shakedown.
- Day 3: Terra Alta (SS3), Pessells (SS5), Salou (SS6).
- Day 4: Priorat (SS8), La Mussara (SS10), WRC Service Area + Ford WRC Team VIP visit.
- Day 5: Riudecanyes (SS13), La Serra d'Almos (SS18 - Powerstage).
- VIP visit to the Ford WRC Team.
- Rally pack: stage summaries, viewing tips...(in English).
- Visit to the "After Rally Parties".
- Assisting guides
PRICE WITH TAXES INCLUDED. AIRPLANE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED.
In addition to the extra services mentioned, all packages can be tailored to suit the customer's needs (dates, transportation, guiding services...).