The Wales Rally GB, formerly known as the RAC Rally, is the 10th race in the World Rally Championship (WRC) of 2012.
This rally, which previously covered different areas of England, Scotland and Wales, focussed its activity only in Welsh roads since the year 2000. This transformed the rally from a test of endurance for both pilots and machines (mainly due to the high mileage to be covered) to a speed focused test. Paradigmatic of this change was the inclusion, in 2009, of the extremely fast Radnor stage. Another important moment in the rally took place in 2010, when tarmac stages appeared next to the usual gravel ones. However, even though the Wales Rally is held on both gravel and tarmac, the fast and twisty stages held on gravel tracks surrounded by woods are still the main protagonists of this rally.
You cannot miss this occasion! Come to see Loeb, Solberg, Hirvonen and the rest battle for victory in Wales! Come to the Wales Rally GB with EventGo!
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
Photographs by bobaliciouslon at Flickr.
Video uploaded by concest.
Package based on 2 people occupancy. The package includes:
- Double room in 5 stars hotel Celtic Manor Resort in Newport– 2 nights (check in 14th September 2012 - check out 16th September 2012). Breakfast included.
- VIP visit to the Ford World Rally team at the WRC Service Area in Cardiff.
- Transfer to the "Halfway Epynt" rally stage.
- Transfer to the Service Area in Cardiff.
- Transfer to the "Port Talbot" rally stage.
- Viewing at the "Celtic Manor" rally stage.
- Transfer to the Rally Finish and Podium ceremony.
- Spectator access passes.
- Rally Programme.
PRICE WITH TAXES INCLUDED. AIRPLANE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED.
In addition to the extra services mentioned, all packages can be tailored to suit the customer's needs (dates, transportation, guiding services...).